Thursday, October 8, 2009

PRODUCT: Kawaii Baby One Size Pocket Cloth Diaper

Kawaii Baby One Size Pocket Cloth Diaper

As soon as I found out I was pregnant with my first child, I knew I was going to cloth diaper. In reality, it wasn't as easy as I hoped it would be. I tried cheap Gerber prefolds and wasn't impressed. I tried some fitted terry cloth diapers with plastic pants that didn't work out either. So for many months I used disposable diapers, despite the fact that I did not want to. It wasn't until after I had my second baby that I found some inexpensive but good quality cloth diapers that really worked and I was happy with.

Then I came across Kawaii Baby One Size Pocket Cloth Diapers, which can be ordered from theluvyourbaby.com. I ordered just a dozen to start out with, but was so impressed that I have ordered three lots of these diapers so far. The diapers come in pretty colors with a waterproof outer liner that is adjustable for the size of the baby, and two microfiber inserts. They work very well for my two toddlers (age one and two), and for my newborn (age 6 weeks). The sizing is very good as they fit my small and skinny two year old just as well as my large and chunky one year old. My boys so far have never leaked through these diapers. The diapers are very easy to launder and the covers are quick to dry.

The diapers are so good that I will be ordering a fourth lot in the near future. There was a problem with one of my orders that was fixed quickly and professionally. I even use these diapers when I am out, and I am so glad to have found a good quality but inexpensive diaper. I don't have to buy disposable diapers anymore and am happy with the money I am saving as well as the product. At just $6.99 US each (and FREE shipping from Canada) they are a real bargain. While all of the diapers are cute, my personal favorite is the green.

0 comments: