Thursday, October 8, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Aussie Mama Reviews, where I will be reviewing books, movies, blogs, products and sometimes even just writing articles related to Christianity. I already have several things I would like to review, and will even post some previously written reviews and articles on this new site.

If you would like to send me something to review or promote, please contact me. I am interested in reviewing anything that adheres to Scriptural principles (if in doubt don't hesitate to ask) that relates to christianity, motherhood, or children. It does not, however, have to be a "christian" product. I do currently have a few projects in the works, but certainly do not mind having others.

I would also be glad to host a giveaway for you, just contact me using the email address on my sidebar.

I have previously done a little in the line of marketing, advertising, and design, and before I got married was studying for a degree in communications. I would like to pursue that again one day perhaps when my children are a little older. I enjoy reading and writing and learning, and I thought this would be a wonderful way to combine all three. Most of all though I love the Lord Jesus Christ, and I love my family which consists of my husband and three boys. I am originally from Australia and was born there, but since being married live in the USA with my American husband.

I hope the reviews are beneficial to you.

God Bless!

aussiemama

0 comments: